Monday, March 26, 2012

I am BACK!

I am not sure where time went, I have been suck a slacker!!! I have actually missed not being able to write. The reason why I haven't been on is I really haven't had things to write about. I then realized that it doesn't have to be really anything just whats going on.
Things are going good. The weight is slowly coming off. I sometimes get frustrated but I have to remember that I didn't gain it all over night, why would I loose it over night? I have to tell myself that often. When I say often I am talking about many times a day! This is not only a physical change for me its also a mental game. That's the part I am focusing on right now. Two weeks is when I weigh in again and I have high hopes!
I kind of took a break this weekend, my Hubby and I went out of town for our anniversary. My goal was to not OVER eat. I ate alot of my favorite foods, but I did NOT over eat!! That was a BIG step for me. We used the stairs at the hotel and walked the streets of Park City to help burn a few extra calories. But I am back on track and have big plans of eating right and working out HARD! To help me do this my totally amazing husband bought me a VITAMIX. I love it!! Green Smoothies, soups, salsa and shakes! I love that fact that I don't have to food process my food, then blend it. It's so nice!!
My goal for this next week is to update my blog at least 1x a week. More to come later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment