Saturday, January 26, 2013

I am BACK!

It's been ALONG time, in fact too long! Life is great.....my journey to being healthier (and skinnier) is still ONE! December pretty well was a JOKE but I am recommitted and ready to become the new me. When the Slim to Win contest ended in August I was down 58 pounds.Today I am down 70 pounds from the time I started the contest in February of 2012. I feel GREAT! I have more to come but it's a GREAT start. I was going to do the Slim to Win contest again, but decided not too. Today I joined a NEW contest. It's through doTerra. I am nervous and scared but it keeps me going. (you can check it out here http://www.iamslimandsassy.com/contestants.php) I still look in the mirror and see the old me.....but I will let you be the judge of that.



This was me LAST January

And me TODAY



I know there will be MORE to COME! Have a Happy and Healthy Week!!
 

1 comment:

  1. You look so great Liz!! Keep it up - seriously you are amazing, I couldn't do it!!!

    ReplyDelete