Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Must Haves....Part 2

#4   I have to be honest, when I 1st started this journey I wouldn' t have said this is a must have. But I can't live without this. It's called Slim and Sassy from doTerra. Its a oil or protein mix that helps your metabolism. I can tell a world of difference. My mid day snacking crave is under control with this!  Also I am working a perfect recipe of a body wrap (more to come later)

#5  Pre-Workout drink......I have tried a few different ones. It's a drink I mix up about 30 minutes before my workout. It takes my workouts to a whole new level!!!! It really helps-   
 
#6  Lemons......I know weird right! Did you know that lemon juice breaks up fat cells? WOW...i have a LOT of those to get rid of. Add lemon to your water as much as you can!!!
 

 
File:Lemon.jpg
 
 
 
Hopefully you will try one of my favorite things and it will be one of yours! Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment