Monday, January 28, 2013

Must Haves.......Part 1

On my journey to a healthier me I have made ALOT of changes. Some seem SO small but yet have made such a HUGE impact. Today I would like to share with you a 3 things (there will be more) I can NOT live without. If you would have told me this a year ago, I would LAUGH.
#1 Chobani Yogurt PLAIN NON-FAT.

 
I know what your thinking......GROSS!! I have never really been a big yogurt eater.....honestly it's not my favorite. I have learned to like it. Sometimes I by the small little containers (when they are on sale) but most the time I buy the larger ones. I flavor it one my own, I add fruit to it a little bite of honey (my favorite). If you are trying to increase your protein intake add a half a scoop to this. SO YUMMY!!! Also I don't buy sour cream any more we use this instead. My kids haven't even said anything about it.
 
 
#2 SHOES........
 
 
I have always been one who just buys shoes. It never really mattered to me. When I started exercising my feet would hurt. They were tired, and achy. i thought it was just because I was overweight, I am sure that was part of the reason. Finally I broke down and bought new shoes. They weren't cheap, 
you can buy them at a good deal if you buy past season or on sale. I can't believe how AMAZING my feet felt!!!!
Go somewhere that will help you pick a right shoe for you. I love Fleet Feet in American Fork.
 
Fleet Feet American Fork
 
They have a policy of 100% guarantee. They measure your feet, your arch so you different ways to lace them. (I have wide feet, lacing makes a world of difference.) Just remember YOU DESERVE THIS! I promise you won't be SORRY!!!
 
#3 Socks......Yep I said SOCKS!
 
 
I like the balega brand but I am sure there are others out there that are amazing too!  Again I got to Fleet Feet to get them. They are soft, and support my foot as I am running and doing other heavy cardio. 
Well I have lot's more.....but they will have to wait for another day! Please feel free to share what you LOVE!
Have a Happy and Healthy DAY!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the honesty and the good tips. Thanks for sharing and keep it up. I miss you and i am happy you are taking care of yourself. I am trying to find that balance.

    ReplyDelete